Woodbury, CT 06798
|At this park there are softball, baseball, soccer and multi-use fields as well as a river walk along the Pomperaug river. There is a covered pavilion, picnic tables, a basketball court, sand volleyball, GAGA Pit, and various playscapes. Assignment of the use of the Hollow Park's ball fields is through the Park and Recreation office at (203) 263-3113. Reservations for the use of the Hollow Park pavilion, concession building and the North Green gazebo are also assigned through the Park and Recreation office.
- No smoking, no alcohol, no golf, no camping, no fires except in designated grills.
- Dogs on leash, clean up after your pet.
- Park in designated areas only
- Sports fields are open to Woodbury Residents from April 15 - October 31
- Sports organizations must register with Woodbury Parks & Recreation Dept prior to using field by calling (203)-263-3113.
- Unauthorized use of fields will result in loss of field use.
- Fields may be closed at any time at the discretion of the Parks & Recreation Dept.
- All players and coaches are responsible for field clean up and garbage removal.
|Directions to Hollow Park from I-84
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.