Three Rivers Park
Woodbury, CT 06798
|At the junction of Route 47 and Jacks Bridge Road we have a large multi-use athletic field. Across the river a little further along Jacks Bridge Road is a parking area for a trail along the river. A beautiful walk and access to the river for fishing.
- No smoking, no alcohol, no golf, no camping, no fires except in designated grills.
- Dogs on leash, clean up after your pet.
- Park in designated areas only
- Sports fields are open to Woodbury Residents from April 15 - October 31
- Sports organizations must register with Woodbury Parks & Recreation Dept prior to using field by calling (203)-263-3113.
- Unauthorized use of fields will result in loss of field use.
- Fields may be closed at any time at the discretion of the Parks & Recreation Dept.
- All players and coaches are responsible for field clean up and garbage removal.
|Directions to Three Rivers from I-84
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.